The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Payment & Office Policies
The fees for treatment depend on the severity of the patient’s problem. We will discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We accept assignment from most insurance plans and will file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
In an effort to make orthodontic treatment affordable while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established the following financial policies:
- To fit your individual needs, the fee is typically divided into an initial down payment and monthly payments.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a 5% fee discount.
- Credit payment plans are available as a convenient alternative to consumer credit cards, cash, or checks. Learn more about Care Credit here.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- At your request, we will draft your monthly payments from your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay (see above). Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company.
Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.